Monday, December 15, 2008

Hailey's Birthday!

Hailey turned 5 on December 12th and we had a rockin' awesome Ariel party! Daddy got a bunch of green, purple, and blue balloons. I put up a couple of birthday posters and made an Ariel cake. Hailey, of course, wore an Ariel gown that she borrowed from Maikol. She had EIGHT little friends over. (Wow, she's got a lot of friends for a 5-year-old.) She is one lucky/spoiled little girl....we are going to have to tone it down next year! She was very excited to turn 5, but kept saying that she didn't think she could turn 5 until she lost her teeth (like her other 5-year-old friends). She got everything that a little Ariel-loving girl could want and I got cake smeared into the carpet!! :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! She is getting SO big!
I love your profile song Dream! I think you would love Fireflies by Lori McKenna-GREAT song too!

Stinebaugh Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We are sorry that we missed your party. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Zoe misses you and can't wait to come and play with you.

Amy & Zoe