Her first school picture came back! Isn't this the cutest little smile? I was very nervous about how they would turn out. Usually I am there to primp her hair, make sure she's smiling normally, and double check the cleanliness of her face. But, I think she did okay on her own. She looks so grown-up! I do, however, detect a hint of "Man, this camera guy is wierd."Friday, October 9, 2009
My School Girl!
Her first school picture came back! Isn't this the cutest little smile? I was very nervous about how they would turn out. Usually I am there to primp her hair, make sure she's smiling normally, and double check the cleanliness of her face. But, I think she did okay on her own. She looks so grown-up! I do, however, detect a hint of "Man, this camera guy is wierd."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very cute pic! You always have your girls dressed up so cute! Hope you and the family are doing great!
Post a Comment