Friday, March 13, 2009

House improvements

I had the urge to paint the living room the other day, so I just picked up a roller and got to it! I've been wanting to paint for quite some time and it could help with the resale...right? Anyway, Chris came home and was very surprised, but thought it looked really good. And since I painted the living room, I had to buy a new clock that I've had my eye on. :) I also bought this cool chair for $1 at a yard sale and I'm thinking of painting it black...any other suggestions on what to do with it? Here are some pics of my new table. Yay, I have somewhere to eat!! Isn't it beautiful? It extends to seat six. I got it for $319 and it's solid oak!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

So nice! Good job! I think the chair is cool just how it is. But it would look cool black!

Amy said...

oooh. Pretty clock. And I'm sure the paint looks better than the last color too...whatever that was. I never have seen your house. hehe

We still have one more room to paint in our little house. I keep hoping Morgan will start it this week (Spring Break). We'll see.