Congratulations!!! Loved the video. My favorite part is when Camdyn said, "No." Hahahahahaha!
My grandparents used to line my dad and his siblings up on the couch every time they announced a new arrival. There are ten kids in the family, so it happened a lot. :) Grandpa broke his leg once, and Grandma gathered the kids to tell them about the accident. Before she could break the news my Aunt Mary said, "Oh no! Not another baby!" :)
Wow! Congratulations! We're so excited for you and your family! What a cute way to announce it! Hailey and Camdyn are too cute!Hope you guys are doing well!
8 comments:
What the heck!!??? I just talked to you a few days ago and you didn't say a word!!
Congratulations! I am super excited for you guys!!
Congratulations!!! Loved the video. My favorite part is when Camdyn said, "No." Hahahahahaha!
My grandparents used to line my dad and his siblings up on the couch every time they announced a new arrival. There are ten kids in the family, so it happened a lot. :) Grandpa broke his leg once, and Grandma gathered the kids to tell them about the accident. Before she could break the news my Aunt Mary said, "Oh no! Not another baby!" :)
that is so cute! What a fun way to make your announcement. Congrats! I hope all goes well.
YEAH!!! We're so excited for you! I hope you're feeling okay.
I love how Hailey barks at the end. That is sooo Hailey. Thanks for hanging out with us last night. We enjoyed seeing you guys again.
Wow! Congratulations! We're so excited for you and your family! What a cute way to announce it! Hailey and Camdyn are too cute!Hope you guys are doing well!
Congrats!! We are so excited for you. Maybe yours will be a house of girls too! :) When are you due?
That is exciting news!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment