Friday, January 29, 2010

Girls, girls, girls.....

Well, we had our ultrasound today and as Chris and I both suspected...girl #3 is on the way! At first, I wasn't sure at all what it might be. Recently, I have been having baby girl dreams. When the tech started the ultrasound she went right to the gender....and before she even said anything I could tell. The first thing I told Chris was "better learn to do hair!" We are very excited and feel that a trio of little ladies is gonna be both dramatic and fun! I'm sure that I will at some point be very sick of dresses and dolls, but I can't wait to put little bows and bracelets on this little pumpkin. The tech was really good at telling me that everything looked good and that she was perfect and healthy. That was my first concern. She seems to have a little up-turned nose like Hailey, but I think she'll be a brunette. It does feel good now to know she's right on track and be able to start thinking about names. How do you find a cute name when you've used the only 2 on your list already? :) Now my only concern is will she be as big or bigger than Camdyn? Please tell me I don't have to have a 9lb baby again!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Regina Phalange Reese is my vote! YAY for girl shopping!!!
Does this mean I need to get on the ball and have another girl to be a playmate for this new one???
She'll just have to be a loner!

Super Angie said...

I loved growing up with a lot of sisters. I'm sure your girls will love it too.

Laura said...

WooHoo for another girl!!! I love girls! (Good thing since I have so many myself, right?)

A girl in my ward just named her little girl Evelyn and call her Evie. I love it. Kasey thinks it's a little grandma-ish.

I'll be on the look-out for great girl names. :)

Tiffiny said...

Congrats...you will have quite the trio! R&B girl group, yes? :)

~The Swallow Family~ said...

Congrats on finding our you're having baby girl #3! How exciting! Hope you're feeling well!

Julie N. said...

Congrats! Little girls are so fun! (as you already know) We're excited for you guys!