Our house has been up for sale since May. We have shown it many times, but lately things have really slowed down. We talked to our realtor today about taking off of the market for the winter. (We've been a little discouraged.) It's hard to keep your house "show ready", especially with kids. Today a realtor called to show it. So I rushed to clean and freshen the place up. The whole time I was thinking "I can't believe I am working this hard for someone that probably won't even like it." Then I got a call from the realtor. She said the people really "loved" it and are definitely considering it. They are going to see a few more houses this Thursday and then make an offer. Maybe we'll be in a new house for Christmas. If we do move Jodi B. must help me decorate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oooo! I'll be praying for you guys, especially so I can help you decorate!
Post a Comment