Friday, October 17, 2008

Little Miss Personality



Camdyn is a girl with a million different expressions. All she has to do is look at me and I know exactly what she is thinking. For example, this expression is "Mom, I'm not in the mood for pictures, so get that camera out of my face or I'll puke on you." (And, yes, she did puke on me after this!) She smiles at anyone who smiles at her and gives a death glare every once in a while too. In fact, we took her to get her flu shot this last week and she didn't even cry. She just gave the nurse this look that said "Excuse me, but that hurt...what do you think you are doing you big dummy?!" The expression that I love the most is right after she's done nursing. She looks up at me with her big brown eyes and seems to say "Thanks Mom, I love you."

No comments: