Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yet another injury!

As if Chris and I haven't had enough to deal with lately....Hailey fell and split her lip today. I was in the living room and she was in my bedroom. I heard her scream and ran in to find that she was bleeding everywhere and had a big gash in her lip. She had fallen into an open dresser drawer. I called the dispatchers at the department to try to reach Chris so he could look at it and see if she needed stitches. Well, the dispatcher thought that it was a MAJOR emergency and sent the paramedics. They looked at Hailey and thought that she needed stitches. I took her into her Doctor's office. He said he wants to see how it does healing on it's own because stitches might make it worse. (Distort her smile.) She also has a cut on her gums as well. So, here's some more drama to add to the rest! There had better be some big, fat, wonderful thing about to happen to make up for all of the crap!


1 comment:

I'm Dani said...

I'm sorry to hear about all of your troubles. I hope the girls are okay. I cannot believe how big Camdyn is getting. I love her big eyes. I hope things get better soon.